• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock contributer account suggestion

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working as a adobe contributer and i also teach my siblings and they want to start work on adobe contributer. Question we use different laptop but use the same wifi ......can adobe block our accounts or not or we use diifernt internet....Note for this reason we have not created accounts yet. Plz guide us if its ok then we will start work on same wifi or  its necessary to use different internet or wifi for every adobe account. Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't care that multiple contributors use the same IP address. However, be warned that many Contributors have created multiple accounts in the name of their siblings, parents, spouses, etc. as a way to circumvent Adobe's restrictions on multiple accounts. There are other ways that they can determine that these multiple accounts all belong to one Contributor, and they WILL shut them down. If that's what you're considering doing, don't waste your time.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I smell a factory start-up.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. "Me and my brothers and sisters and mom and dad are all submitting AI images" usually means "I'm running multiple accounts."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to ask if you have encountered any issues with this. And how long you, your sisters, brothers and mom working on adobe.....and everything is going good? have you received payouts. Specifically, I am concerned about whether there might be any problems with my main account being blocked if  family accounts are submitting content. If there is any risk of this, I would like to know how to avoid it so that we can proceed with my siblings’ accounts without issues.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy OShea answered all of these questions. It's pretty simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You apparently have misunderstood my earlier post. I do not have siblings or other family members who are also Contributors. What I'm saying is that many other Contributors have claimed that they have family members all in the same household using the same IP address and using the same computer. When Adobe determines that those accounts are really all being managed by a single Contributor, all of them are shut down.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. "Me and my brothers and sisters and mom and dad are all submitting AI images" usually means "I'm running multiple accounts."

By @Jill_C

😂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also teach my siblings and they want to start work on adobe contributer. Question we use different laptop but use the same wifi

By @Naseem351036007mec

==========

Wifi doesn't matter.

• Contributors must have their own account with a unique log-in ID & password.
  • You each must be over 18 years old.
  • You each must submit valid TAX withholding forms.
  • You each must have your own verified bank account to receive payments.

Read the requirements below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The WIFI is not the problem. What would be a problem is if you would create accounts in the name of your brothers and sisters. If not earlier, the tax form would pose you problems. The one submitting the tax form needs to pay the taxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It smells like a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It smells like a scam

By @photorebelle

I agree, but give OP the right to the doubt. I also have 3 siblings..., none is on Adobe stock. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines