• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock contributor account has been de-activated

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am a contributor. My contributor account has been deactivated. Deactivating is given as the reason for having multiple accounts in my name. But I have not created any second account in my name. And they say the investigation is on. My account will be deactivated until further notice. It has been four months since today and they are no

1000028775.png

 

t doing any investigation. There was no mistake on my part, I created an account in my name. There are many more people named after me. So if someone creates a stock account whose name is the same as mine, there is nothing wrong with me. So I want to know if my account is likely to be activated someday.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

This is a user-to-user-community.  Fellow users here can't help you with an account matter.  That's between you and Adobe Stock Contributor Support.

It's strangely coincidental that another contributor would have your exact same details:

• name,
  • age (birthdate),
  • address
  • tax,
  • bank account information🤔 

Adobe is well within their rights to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity.
2) Content

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are contributors like yourself on this forum and can not be of assistance. Your only option is to wait. Also, posting twice about the same issue is unnecessary. If you have not already used the Contact Us link multiple times, you can try it again to ask for a follow up about your issue. But do not spam them. That only slows the process down even more than it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you know, there are multiple ways to detect duplicate accounts. The sane name is only one indicator. The same Tax form is much stronger. Using the same IP address is also an indicator. Using the same payment account is also an indicator.  

Adobe does not need to share their findings, if they decide to keep your account deactivated, they do.

(In addtion, you should avoid duplicate posts. There is no need for that, and help won't be faster.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am a contributor. My contributor account has been deactivated. Deactivating is given as the reason for having multiple accounts in my name. But I have not created any second account in my name. And they say the investigation is on. My account will be deactivated until further notice. It has been four months since today and they are not doing any investigation. There was no mistake on my part, I created an account in my name. There are many more people named after me. So if someone creates a stock account whose name is the same as mine, there is nothing wrong with me. So I want to know if my account is likely to be activated someday.

1000028775.png

[moderator merged this duplicate post]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user-community.  Fellow users here can't help you with an account matter.  That's between you and Adobe Stock Contributor Support.

It's strangely coincidental that another contributor would have your exact same details:

• name,
  • age (birthdate),
  • address
  • tax,
  • bank account information🤔 

Adobe is well within their rights to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity.
2) Content spamming or fraud.
3) Receipt of an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice.
4) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Contact Stock Contributor Support at: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

• An account audit takes several weeks to conduct.
  • Be patient and work on other projects. 
  • Feel free to submit content to other Stock services.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kamrulhkhkhk ,

As said before we are unable to assist you since we are also contributors. However, there is something that I noted in the notification you received. "It appears that multiple accounts (plural) were created under your name, as a result your account (singular) is deactivated". What about the others? Why deactivate an account based of appearance other than being sure? Did you enquire of Adobe about the others? The account numbers should be different. Also why deactivate the oldest account?

If you have not done so already and have not reached out to them within the last 2 weeks, you could send a followup enquiring about the status of your account and possibly gain clarity about the allege multiple accounts. If they are yours then Adobe should not have a problem sending you the account numbers. As said, it should not be difficult identifying if multiple accounts belong to one person. ID photo, address, contact etc would be the same.

You must communicate with Adobe via the contact information they give you.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote. As said, it should not be difficult identifying if multiple accounts belong to one person. ID photo, address, contact etc would be the same.

By @jacquelingphoto2017

IDs are no more required to open an account. The most compelling indication to me would be the tax form. That nedd to reflect the real person, as anything other would result in tax fraud, and most countries do not joke in that regard. But Adobe has also other indicators for knowing that one and the same person signed-in. It's not that complicated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abambo ,

You have misunderstood what I said. Your comment is not within the context of my comment. Please read again so that you can grasp the context and you will understand why I refer to the ID which forms part of each account address.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A sure fire reveal is when multiple accounts submit similar content from a common IP address -- essentially the same geographic location, under the same roof. 😚

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines