• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock contributor account unblocked after 10 days

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported on the forum here that my contributor account has been de-activated and I assumed that the reason for this was the irregular sales issue. I received an email today from Adobe contributer support telling me that my account has been unblocked and that they have deducted the irregular sales credits.

There is something that caught my attention in the email:
They said to me (If your account is blocked again for this reason, we reserve the right to terminate your account completely.)

I want to know if the investigations they conducted did not show that I am not involved in this issue? Or is this text automatically sent to anyone who experiences this issue?

One more thing
After resolving my account issue for about half an hour, I got about 30 sales.

Is this normal? Should I report today's sales or is my account starting to go back to its previous state and rhythm of sales?

Before the de-activation, I was making 30 to 50 sales per week and most of these sales were made in one day. The rest of the week, I was only getting 2 or 3 sales.

I was going to request a payout. Do you advise me to do it now or should I wait a little bit?

Note: I know that this forum is for contributors like me only and has nothing to do with Adobe support, but I just want to benefit from your experiences.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Hello. I think the email that you received from Contributor Support is a standard email. Be happy that they ruled in your favor and reactivated your account. The sales that you noticed may or may not be ok. I have no way of knowing. The 30 min time frame is based on when you received the emails. Not when your account was returned online. It is hard for us to determine what irregular sales activity is. My advice is not to report it but, do not let your earnings get to high. If you report suspisio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Hi @mostafa36510890cmf0 ,

I understand clearly that you want to hear from others that had the same experience to know if the e-mail is standard. Nevertheless, you received it and if I were you I'd treat it as personal and relevant.  I'd like to know in relation to my case, what's the relevance. I'd like to know in relation to the e-mails content what's Adobe findings; if it points to me as the guilty one. I'd want to have that cleared up. Hence, I'd seek clarity from Adobe. 

As long as you are

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I think the email that you received from Contributor Support is a standard email. Be happy that they ruled in your favor and reactivated your account. The sales that you noticed may or may not be ok. I have no way of knowing. The 30 min time frame is based on when you received the emails. Not when your account was returned online. It is hard for us to determine what irregular sales activity is. My advice is not to report it but, do not let your earnings get to high. If you report suspision, your account may be suspended for a new review. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mostafa36510890cmf0 ,

I understand clearly that you want to hear from others that had the same experience to know if the e-mail is standard. Nevertheless, you received it and if I were you I'd treat it as personal and relevant.  I'd like to know in relation to my case, what's the relevance. I'd like to know in relation to the e-mails content what's Adobe findings; if it points to me as the guilty one. I'd want to have that cleared up. Hence, I'd seek clarity from Adobe. 

As long as you are not involved in any irregular activity, and your computer is not bugged to access your account by unscrupulous people, I believe you should treat every sale as legitimate even if  your entire portfolio gets downloaded at once. That's what it's there for.  Also, your earnings is yours, hence, you are free to request it at any time except Adobe places a restriction on it. If Adobe believe there is a problem, it don't matter when you request the payment, it will be the same result. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@RALPH_L @jacquelingphoto2017 
Thank you guys for the advice I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines