• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Payoneer linking error

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I have an issue about link my payoneer account to my adobe stock contributor account. I contacted with Payoneer support team and they said it's a problem related to Adobe. When I try to connect and tell my problem to Adobe Support Team, unfortunately anybody didn't help me about that. I think it's something like technial issue that apperas when try to connect payoneer account. Here I share =I'm in it. Can anybody help me please to solve that problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you attempt to logon to your Payoneer account? If your Payoneer account is set up and valid, contact Adobe via the contact us link on your Dashboard page and ask them to sync your Payoneer account.

IMG_0770.png

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I already contacted with Adobe Support via the portal you show and they unlinked my account but, when I try to link again same thing happens as I showed above. I think it's kind of technical bug there and Adobe Team must check this to fix or tell us why that problem occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to contact them via the contact us link again and describe the issue you're having.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to contact them both via link and also on live chat for many times but none of them helped me. They say same things every time like a robot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to this FAQ

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines