• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Quality Issues rejection

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've come across Adobe Stock and decided to upload a couple of photos. Sadly, all of them were rejected, the reason being Quality Issues.

I'd be very grateful for some more details explaining what went wrong so I could improve it next time :))

DSCF1871.jpgDSCF1876.jpgDSCF2388.jpgDSCF5006.jpgDSCF5145.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Hello,

Sorry, but there are quite a few problems - focus, 2nd photo is blurred - camera shake I suspect, composition and so on.

I think you should start by reading the Adobe help guide on taking photos for stock.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry, but there are quite a few problems - focus, 2nd photo is blurred - camera shake I suspect, composition and so on.

I think you should start by reading the Adobe help guide on taking photos for stock.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus and lack of contrast in the first photo. The second is camera shake. The fourth is poorly cropped and needs an IP release. The fifth is also focus, poorly cropped and the shadows are underexposed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ricky336 @RALPH_L Thank you both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, actually the 2nd one made it in. My bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, actually the 2nd one made it in. My bad.

By @zajka

Congratulations. But that's astonishing! I would have refused it. I've seen by far better pictures that have been refused.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you. I've read it all, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Depth of field is too shallow and it's cropped toomclose

2. I agree with @Abambo  - this one should have been refused because the blurry fence posts are distracting and shadows are underexposed 

3. Underexposed sections 

4. Depth of field is too shallow, underexposed shadows and a couple of blown highlights 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zajka,

The first image is out of focus. 

The second image forefront objects are out of focus and is distracting.

The third has aqua color fringing around the edge of the leaves. It is particularly visible around the leaves on the right of the image.

The fourth image is not completely in focus and also has IP issues. You needed to remove all the texts from the building.

The fifth image is not completely in focus and has noise grains.

To add to the posted link also take a look on these tips that will help you to identify issues with four files before submitting them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines