• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock rejections

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uploading photo's to the contributor page. The uploaded images are all rejected. Could you give me detail to understand why? I would love to contribute and learn how to sell my style of work. Thank you for your time._MG_0717.jpg_MG_8852.jpgFishBW_MG_5115.jpgIMG_0811.jpgIMG_0954.jpgIMG_1362.jpgIMG_2282.jpgIMG_6734.jpgOyster_MG_0086.jpgPurple_MG_9886.jpg of work.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When rejected you are given a reason for each image. What are the reasons in each case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They just say technical issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to locate these files. Some that you listed have not been reviewed yet and are still in the moderation queue. There are a couple that were refused that I think warrant a second look. I've asked the moderation team to take a fresh look and I'll get back to you when I hear back. 

Thank you,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines