Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ai vector upload

New Here ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Team 

I made a mistake while uploading the ai vector. Now i am afraid if there is any problem with my account. i want to delete the designs. Please help me. I will be greatfull to you.

Thank you 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Hello. You can always delete the files which are under review. Select the desired file which is under review. You will see the information about it on the right. Look at the very bottom of this area. You'll see "remove file" next to File ID. Click on it. One by one, delete everything you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. You can always delete the files which are under review. Select the desired file which is under review. You will see the information about it on the right. Look at the very bottom of this area. You'll see "remove file" next to File ID. Click on it. One by one, delete everything you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines