• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to My adobe stock contribute account

Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Adobe Stock community

I an writing this to inform you all that I am facing a problem which is I can't Link my adobe id to my Contribute account. I tried all the Ways Emailing the Contribute support Team but no reply from them from last three days. I also talk with agents but they also can't solve. I hope in this community anyone can help so I post my problem here. . I also upload/Attached the Screenshot of that Error I am facing. I hope that Someone In the community will Solve my problem. 

Thanks 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without more information, we can't help. You need to fulfill a certain number of conditions, to be alloed to contribute. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html#:~:text=You%20must%20be%20....

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In which country do you reside?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines