• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot withdraw money from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Please, help me to solve the problem. I cannot withdraw my first money from my account. I,d registered as an autor two ears ago. I was not active from that time and stopped downloading photos quite soon. But now I want to restart this work. First I wanted to do is to withdraw little money, I`ve erned since then. But there`s something wrong. Please tell me what I can do with this? 

I have screenshot with the problem attached below.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experience sometimes the http Error 400. There may be a firewall or a proxy blocking your path to Adobe. And there may be a temporary problem on the Adobe side. Sitting out the problem may be the solution here (try next day again).

You should try the following remedies:

1. clear cache and cookies.
  2. change the browser
  3. try on a different computer
  4. use a VPN or try on a different network. Eg: if you are at work behind a company firewall, try at home, if you are at home, try at work or try using your phone as a hotspot.

If all does not help, contact stock contributor support: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! 

UsingVPN worked perfectly. The withdrawal was correct. Adobe redirected me to payoneer.

I`ll go through the rest of the items of your list to solve the problem completely. It looks like there`s problem only when using Google Chrom both on my computer and on my phone.

Regards, 

Helgamom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines