Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content rejected for no reason

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a question: some content sent and rejected can be subjected to a second review. I have a rejected content because it says that it does not adapt to what they are looking for but the content is relevant and in fact other similar content and of the same theme was accepted.

What can be done in these cases?

Thank you

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Admittedly, 'Vector outside of the norm' and 'it is not adapted to our needs' is ambiguous, to say the least! (It's open to interpretation.) 

However, I would go with @Nancy OShea 's advice and try to upload with SVG vectors despite being allowed to upload an EPS file. Also, I wouldn't put in any messaging as @Abambo also suggested. 'Not adapted to our needs' could therefore cover these issues pointed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines