• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free assets...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I go to change my settings to add to the free images ..... of not accepted on the main stock

[moderator changed subject, was “Hello”]

DreamersArtists
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

It's by invitation only. You can't ask to be invited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

And by the way, the free images were only taken from accepted images. It isn't a market for second class pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Most of my images that were invited and accepted into the "Free Stock" collection were ones that had previously been sold. I believe the Free collection is meant to be a representative sample, in terms of quality, of what a Buyer might expect to find in the entire database, not a "secondhand shop" of images that didn't make the cut initially. I suppose that some, hopefully many, customers eventually decide to pay for an Adobe Stock Subscription after having availed themselves of free images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's by invitation only. You can't ask to be invited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And by the way, the free images were only taken from accepted images. It isn't a market for second class pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my images that were invited and accepted into the "Free Stock" collection were ones that had previously been sold. I believe the Free collection is meant to be a representative sample, in terms of quality, of what a Buyer might expect to find in the entire database, not a "secondhand shop" of images that didn't make the cut initially. I suppose that some, hopefully many, customers eventually decide to pay for an Adobe Stock Subscription after having availed themselves of free images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free assets are not of minor quality. Adobe informs you of the eligibility of assets that can be added to the free stock. This is only for accepted stock assets, not refused ones. The free stock assets follow the same quality requirements as the for-sale-assets. And to be sure that the assets have some interest, they will need to have sold at least once. Very few unsold items are selected to be eligible for adding into the free stock.

From all those eligible, you can nominate assets, and from the nominated assets, Adobe selects a subset (from 0 to all). Adobe indemnifies you for your added assets. You won't get any additional indemnification for a year for those assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines