• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Collection nomination eligibility June 7 - 22, 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, Heads up! I find it hard to believe that it's been almost a year since the nomination process began for the Adobe Stock Free collection. Starting tomorrow, June 7 some of you will have the opportunity to re-nominate photos that are currently in the Free collection, or to nominate new photos for consideration. The window to nominate your photos will be open until June 22. If you do want to nominate photos for consideration, I recommend you sign into the contributor portal tomorrow to take care of this. As before, we will be paying 5 credits for each photo approved for the Free Collection after the nomination window is closed. Photos that are approved will be in the Free collection for 1 year with a non-exclusive commitment. 

There was a slight deviation to the agreement that you will see tomorrow. In 2023, when the nomination process starts up again, Adobe will have the right to nominate the assets that are already in the Free collection for 2022 for consideration in 2023. This process will repeat each year. You will, of course have the option to opt them out if you prefer. Tomorrow, once the nomination process begins, I will share links to the updated FAQ and 2022 addendum here to review for more detailed information. 

Thank you,

Mat Hayward 
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I promised yesterday in the other thread, the nomination process for photos to be considered for the Free collection is now up and running. Photos that are approved after the nomination window closes on June 22 will generate a $5 payment for each, for a non-exclusive, one-year commitment. Sign into the contributor portal now to nominate your eligible photos.

You can view the Free Collection FAQ and 2022 addendum for additional information here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/free-collection-contributor-information.html

Let me know if you have any question,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is enoughf to tick in the banner to present and participate in the free Collection, or do I have to do it diferently?

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the question! To participate, you need to nominate your eligible assets. You can do this by simply checking the box in the banner to nominate them all as you noted, or you can go through the dashboard and nominate individual files. 

Good luck!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I think I did it right!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve, avrei una domanda, dopo la chiusura del 22 giugno mi sono state approvate subito 7 foto, ma la maggior parte ancora adesso risulta essere in revisione, quanto tempo ancora devo aspettare per sapere se verranno accettate?, Grazie, Vincenzo Grande.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another question, for assets we 're-nominated', will we receive the same 5.00 again for it when the re-nominated assets are 're-approved'? or is it a one and done deal where the payment we received in 2021 for it is it and all future re-nomination approvals generate no new payment for the use of the asset in the free collection. also, as my new nominations appear to still be 'in review and it is august 1st now, when will this be completed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The $5 payment received this year is for only 12 months use. Any extensions in 2023 would result in a new payment. If the terms are updated at that time, that information will be clearly communicated.

Thank you,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you for the clarification on the 'renewed' content payment. is there any update on when the actual new nominated ones will be completed? it's now toward the end of the first week of august and there hasn't been any movement on my 3 new ones and my 1 renewal...? still in 'review' status and nothing new has been credited to my account either so nothing has been done with them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The review process for photos this year is complete and final. Any photos you see pending review still will remain in the paid collection. The toggle switch for in review should go away soon(ish).

Thanks,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.... great to hear about the toggle eventually updating but.... last year i received emails of both accepted AND not accepted assets for the collection, and the payment showed up almost immediately after i got the accepted email. THIS year, they are all still in under review and the one which was up for 'renewal' is still listed in the free collection but i haven't received any additional payment so i don't think they have all been completed, that is why i asked as it appears that the review of submitted items has not been completed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @emcle1 

I checked your account and confirmed that you did not have any of your nominated photos approved for the Free collection this year. All of your approved files are online in the paid collection. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MatHayward,

Already ended the review for free collection? We won't have any feedback? I just had two images approved is it right? =O

Best regards,
Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What feedback you expect? 

It looks like it's closed by now. Any nominated pictures that have been accepted are in the free collection, the rest is open for sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same that I received when the images were approved but saying that wasn't approved. Actually I am a bit dissapointed, I had 250 images available to free collection and only two were accepted and it seems completely random. But it's ok, however I think Adobe should send something saying that the selection ended, in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's up to Adobe to select the pictures they want to have in the free collection. To be sure, it's not to make you a favour. It's because Adobe want's to build a diverse culture of pictures that may be accessed for free.

You got an e-mail for the assets that got accepted in the free collection. That's IMHO more important than having an e-mail saying the selection process is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a favour of course, the favour is what i'm doing to Adobe allowing to have a photo that is mine in their free collection. IHMO if they sends an e-mail when accept or reject a picture to our portfolio, I don't see why they can't do it just to let the users know that the process is ended and we don't need to expect for any picture aproved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically, they only accept. They do not reject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

When will the decision be made for the new round of acceptence with the submission date of September 12th be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Mat

Este año no elegisteis ninguna de las fotos que tenía propuestas para gratuitas. ¿se debe a que no correspondían a los temas que estábais buscando? Me extrañó que ninguna fuera de vuestro interés.

Gracias, un saludo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Mat

Este año no elegisteis ninguna de las fotos que tenía propuestas para gratuitas. ¿se debe a que no correspondían a los temas que estábais buscando? Me extrañó que ninguna fuera de vuestro interés.

Gracias, un saludo

By @elenag97054664

Adobe puede seleccionar una imagen, pero no es necesario que la seleccione. Supongo que los moderadores ven un gran conjunto de fotos y no cuentas individuales. Ellos seleccionan, lo que se ajusta a sus necesidades de una amplia variación de temas, sin tomar aquellas fotos que se venden bien.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias Abambo

Entiendo el proceso ahora. el año pasado sí cogieron fotos y este año no, y me pareció raro

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your images were not selected for the Free Collection, I assume it's because they didn't need it to fulfill their offerings for a particular category.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Jill
Gracias por tu pronta respuesta, me ha servido mucho y me deja más tranquila.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines