• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gesamtranking

Participant ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich probiere es mal aus. Bin mal gespannt, wie lange man die Wochenposition und die Gesamtposition überhaupt noch einsehen kann.

Woanders geht das ja nicht - man kann also nicht sehen, wo man sich befindet und ob man mit oder gegen den Trend unterwegs ist.

Und wenn das Forum schon weggefallen ist - wer weiß, was als nächstes auf der Abschussliste steht.

Gesamtranking

Verkäufe über Credits 12

Verkäufe über Abonnements 41

Insgesamt verkauft 53

Wochenposition: 2.080

Gesamtposition: 1.260

Sorry, im Moment blicke ich noch nicht so ganz, wo dieser Beitrag landen wird, aber ich möchte es mal ausprobieren und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 199 Replies 199
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for joining in and making the first post in the new forum! You can still access Fotolia as always for your rank and statistics. Only the forum is changing.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit Mat,

thank you for your answer. I would appreciate very much if stats would remain like they can be seen in my fotolia account - even if anything would switch to AS. This is an important tool for all of us!

Regards, Wilm

Ansonsten: Schön! Alles zwar noch sehr gewöhnungbedürftig. Aber es funktioniert - da ist die Hauptsache. Und ich möchte auch nicht als der ewig Gestrige dastehen - das Neue muss sich halt seinen Weg bahnen. Es wird ein wenig Zeit brauchen, sich daran zu gewöhnen. Aber das ist ja immer so. Und was nun die Vorab-Zensur anbelangt: Schauen wir mal, wie es sich mit der Offenheit und Toleranz von Adobe verhält. Ich bin gespannt!

Gruß an Alle, Wilm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward  schrieb

Thanks for joining in and making the first post in the new forum! You can still access Fotolia as always for your rank and statistics. Only the forum is changing.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Mat, i hope you remember your first answer of Wilms post. Whats the problem now. We shared our sales statistics in the old FL Forum for years without any comment of staff, because we never shared earnings. Please tell us the reason.

Kind regards

Günter Menzl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw, the Translations by Microsoft® Translator is terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"btw, the Translations by Microsoft® Translator is terrible."

Yes, I'm finding this to be true also. I apologize if my messages come across as difficult to understand.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward  schrieb

"btw, the Translations by Microsoft® Translator is terrible."

Yes, I'm finding this to be true also. I apologize if my messages come across as difficult to understand.

-Mat

I think most of us understand english wery well, so your message was easy to understand.

Sharing sales data was never against the Fotolia forum rules. One of the topic of Lounge in the Fotolia Forum was „muscle comparison of photographers” Wath else can be a comparison than sharing sales data? It was forbidden to post earnings thats it.

But o.k. if adobe dont want i have to accept.

Only the Forum is changing was not true

I wish you good luck with your new Adobe Fotolia Forum. I am out of here.

Kind Regards

Günter Menzl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Günter,

I appreciate the feedback. Sharing sales data was always against the Fotolia forum rules. I understand that it happened anyway in the German forum. Now that the forums have merged into one international forum and especially since these forum posts can be read by anyone and not just Fotolia members logged into their accounts, the rule will be enforced moving forward.

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe macht da einen großen Fehler denke ich, Mat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das ist doch nur noch eine Farce hier...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your feedback and your compliance to our rules.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tja, Leute, dann müssen wir halt woanders kuscheln, Spaß haben, anderen helfen und uns austauschen.

Dann wird dieses Forum ziemlich wenig Zulauf haben... Sehr schade, aber wenn Adobe das so haben möchte...

Wir schätzen es, dass uns hier eine Möglichkeit gegeben wurde, dass wir uns zumindest für ein paar Tage noch frei austauschen konnten.

*Das konnte ich mir jetzt leider nicht verkneifen, wahrscheinlich wird der Post nicht freigegeben.*

Wenn wir hier unsere Verkaufszahlen nicht schreiben sollen, kann das ja im Moment nur heißen, dass Adobe entweder nicht will, dass andere sehen, wie wenig wir hier gerade verkaufen oder, dass Adobe den Vergleich zwischen den Länder-Gruppen scheut. Wozu soll das sonst gut sein? Oder, Mat, magst Du uns eine *echte* Begründung sagen, warum Adobe einen solchen Austausch nicht will?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, ich merke, wie mir mit unserem geliebten Forum und dem hier jetzt auch noch ungewollten regen Austausch über eines unserer Lieblingsthemen die Lust an AdobeStock und Fotolia insgesamt verloren geht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Die Foren wurden also zusammengeführt, aha. Das muss im Englischen eine andere Bedeutung haben als im Deutschen. Ich kann davon nichts erkennen. Man hat uns unser altes Forum geraubt, auf der Fotolia-Seite das Einloggen erschwert (auch den Käufern) und uns hier eine Konversationsplattform zur Verfügung gestellt mit eingeschränkter Nutzbarkeit.

Die Verkaufsstatistiken konnten auf FT immer gepostet werden, was nicht sein durfte waren Zahlen zum Umsatz. So war das.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward  schrieb

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Usually, I don't share my own stats for different reasons, so, not too much of a problem for me, personally, but I'm still wondering why it took more than one hundred posts (basically on the same topic and including similar information) in *here* alone, until Adobe finally "remembered" that this was "always against the rules". And why you even thanked Wilm for opening this thread (^), while his very first post already revealed which topic it was intended to be on. Even given that Microsoft Translator doesn't work too well ...
Gesamtranking.jpg

This is sad somehow.

Actually, I *do* understand why Adobe doesn't want us to share this type of information, but you could have told us upfront.
Or years ago. Esp. as the old forums were also accessible to buyers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the inconsistency. You are correct, I should have shut it down right away and my post provided conflicting information. To be honest, I didn't fully comprehend the level of commitment made by the German contributors to share statistics throughout the day, every day. I have no desire to moderate this forum aggressively. I think it's in the best interest of all to have candid and thoughtful discussions with many opinions and perspectives. Specific sales data and personal attacks are the only things I can think of that are off limits. For the record, that was not a challenge to find other types of posts that must be moderated. Just a general statement.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward  schrieb

I have no desire to moderate this forum aggressively. (...) Specific sales data and personal attacks are the only things I can think of that are off limits. For the record, that was not a challenge to find other types of posts that must be moderated. Just a general statement.

Good to know, Mat.
I think some of us are still pretty disappointed because our old forums were shut down. Years of serious commitment and useful information (not solely about our personal stats!) vanished within just a couple of days. We were probably hoping this one would more or less "feel" the same, albeit not actually *expecting* that . And another change of rules (or the way they're being enforced at least) and thus our habits doesn't exactly turn it to the better.
However, ... whining doesn't either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie ich lese, gibt man sich wirklich sehr große Mühe uns hier aus dem Forum zu vergraulen. Die Verkaufszahlen durfte man bei Fotolia  immer veröffentlichen, hier wird der Beitrag jetzt gelöscht. Wahrscheinlich dürfen wir auch bald nicht mehr schreiben ob wir schlecht oder gut verkaufen, nicht mehr jammern, nur noch allgemeines bla bla von uns geben.  Das macht alles keinen Spass mehr. Ich frage mich auch, warum man für Fotolia ein eigenes Forum angelegt hat, denn alle alltäglichen Fragen kann man ja auch im deutschen Forum posten.

Und ich schreibe auch in Deutsch, weil mein Englisch nicht gut genug ist für eine Konversation. Das Übersetzungstool hier ist mehr als schlecht, da bekommt man bei Google verständlichere Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be an alternative FT/AS Forum in the near Future. I only need a litte help on this... I´am really sick of all the Adobes Limitations and hypocritical messages according to the contributors... and I have to write in english because the translation is really s...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da hast du Recht, Christian...aus einem "I´am really sick of all the Adobes Limitations" macht es "Unterrrichte wirklich satt, die Adobes Einschränkungen". Es kann nichtmal übersetzen...das es einen krank macht.
Ich schreibe trotzdem auf Deutsch, weil die von Adobe haben bestimmt nebenbei auch so ein kreatives Hobby: Sprachentwirrung.und Kryptographie.

Mal gucken, was es aus Maulkorb macht.

Vielleicht ist das ja hier nebenbei auch ein Angebot zur Weiterbildung. Man kann hier wunderbar lernen, welche Worte es wie übersetzt und so ein besseres Gefühl bekommen, was man beim Verschlagworten seiner Bilder nicht verwenden sollte, damit die richtige Übersetzung klappt.

Freu mich, dass du dich da reinknien willst und uns was neues zaubern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank für dein Engagement Christian! Bei mir sieht es leider so aus, dass ich bald kein Forum mehr brauche, weil nichts mehr geht. Seit gestern kurz nach sechs gingen z.B. gerade mal zwei Bilder über den Tresen, was bei über 4000 Dateien doch sehr bescheiden ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be an alternative FT/AS Forum in the near Future. I only need a litte help on this... I´am really sick of all the Adobes Limitations and hypocritical messages according to the contributors... and I have to write in english because the translation is really s...

Super Christian!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've started using Google and things are certainly a lot easier to read.... the "translate" here is terrible.

Interesting to read the feedback about FT & Adobe..... for the most part, I agree. Things have been downhill around here for the last 18 months or so. There's real potential but there seems to be a hurry to close off as many portals as possible and to focus purely on Adobe Stock website. DPC and a gradual phase out of FT....I really hope they know what they're doing, IS started to muck around and it didn't work out well there, hopefully AS doesn't end up doing the same thing. Already looking for pastures new before it sinks here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, DAndison,

danke, dass Du Dich hier als ein Anbieter aus einem anderen Land meldest. Dann geht es also nicht nur den Anbietern in den deutschsprachigen Ländern so. Das ist interessant zu hören - auch, wenn es nicht schön ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. The reduction of credit sales is obvious here. They used to make up for the many sub sales from DPC. I never seen those sub sales as bad as the customers targeted were generally those who would not pay the AS price etc and it is better they paid something rather than just taking for free from some dubious source. Now we have lost the volume sales (DPC) and higher value sales (FT Credits).

This probably won't be a problem for the large factory suppliers as they get good positioning and volume of sales but smaller providers will suffer. The way I see it, if I can't compete with the factory contributors in the "Business Category" and I move on, they also lose the local / cultural imagery I provide from my region. If this is repeated around the world, the library will start to show an imbalance towards the regions where the large suppliers are based. Clients will have less variety / styles. SO, care needs to be taken when building the search Algorithm.

FT were on fire a couple of years back, they can be again... I sincerely hope they turn it round before contributors start to move on. And for anyone who doubts this can happen, IS is the perfect example. There was a point when I would have dropped all others for FT/Adobe.... Hopefully those times will return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines