• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! image - girl in forest I need for an annual report cover disappeared!

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I pitched a cover image awhile ago to the client that they are expecting to be at the printer now, and when I went to get the high res images this image I had on the cover is GONE! I have looked everywhere thinking maybe the artist put it on other stock sites. This really is a disaster to contribute images that we use in layouts and then take them down. I am stuck having to tell the client that we have to change the cover after all this time. I typically don't pull my high res images until right before it goes to the printer to keep the file size down, and in case there are any edits/image changes. Now, I guess I have to download and liscense an important image right away! The image I need is of a teen girl in a forest of green trees, looking up towards the sky. She is wearing an army green colored coat. The image number is 765386901 if by chance the artist reads this! Hoping somone can help. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Unfortunately, this happens from time to time if a Contributor decides to close their Stock account. I think Adobe suggests that you download any images you need to avoid losing access to it later. There seems to be no solution other than to search for another similar image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this happens from time to time if a Contributor decides to close their Stock account. I think Adobe suggests that you download any images you need to avoid losing access to it later. There seems to be no solution other than to search for another similar image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines