• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi AI problems again

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AI is going to kill me!  15 years as a stock contributor and I just can't catch the problems in my pictures. I am told to watch for eyes fingers and nose and mouth. most babies or people don't have two exact eyes but I selected the closest pictures. There were 70 in this batch and I paid a  keyworder.

1, st question, can we add keywords after acceptance?

2nd what is wrong with these pictures?look at that face!look at that face!Wide eyed long hair mix race girlWide eyed long hair mix race girlHappy familyHappy familyparents and baby-25.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Yes, Keywords can be added after the image has been accepted.

Here errors that I see in the first image.

parents and baby-136.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

I circled some issues, along with a quick retouch (which still has issues). Even then, the couple looks like they're skin is made of wax.

The best one is your last one, but the baby's hands are messed up.

Bottom line, irises DO look identical in real life, they are perfect circles with centered pupils, and catchlights more often than not should be the same in both eyes.

parents and baby-121-2_after.pngparents and baby-121.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

For a 15 years veteran, you should look at your assets more critically: 

Abambo_0-1713559407615.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Hello,

Did you want these AI photos to be photo realistic? If so, they're not. The faces and skin tones are rather bad, and they look too plasticky  - like dolls! Especially the second and third!! So other thing to watch out for with people is skin tones and not getting them to look like their skin is of plastic - unless you want them to look like the Autons (Doctor Who).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Real human babies don't have a full head of long hair.  At most it's ear to chin-length.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Keywords can be added after the image has been accepted.

Here errors that I see in the first image.

parents and baby-136.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I circled some issues, along with a quick retouch (which still has issues). Even then, the couple looks like they're skin is made of wax.

The best one is your last one, but the baby's hands are messed up.

Bottom line, irises DO look identical in real life, they are perfect circles with centered pupils, and catchlights more often than not should be the same in both eyes.

parents and baby-121-2_after.pngparents and baby-121.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your comments. They help me understand what is wrong with the pictures and learn from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Babies' eyes are downright bizzare!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a 15 years veteran, you should look at your assets more critically: 

Abambo_0-1713559407615.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you pay a keyworder? Did you pay one for the last 15 years, or just because you now get enormous numbers of refusals?

Yes, you can adapt keywords after acceptance, but you won't like the system, as it is not very efficient to change a lot of keywords.

And btw, you should do what you were told to do.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is no replacement for human talent & editing skills.  At best, it's a tool. When used correctly it can help artists to fully express what they want to say, after considerable trial & error.  I'm not 100% vested in AI for those reasons.  I think it's a lot harder to get good results than most people realize.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you want these AI photos to be photo realistic? If so, they're not. The faces and skin tones are rather bad, and they look too plasticky  - like dolls! Especially the second and third!! So other thing to watch out for with people is skin tones and not getting them to look like their skin is of plastic - unless you want them to look like the Autons (Doctor Who).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real human babies don't have a full head of long hair.  At most it's ear to chin-length.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines