Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How could I proove that I own the copyrights for 3D Image

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!
My 3D works are often used without any permission and are pretty widespread. So I wanted to start selling them properly.
Recently get a refuse due to my work could violate some intellectual rights. Here is this 3D art on my DeviantArt gallery https://www.deviantart.com/renderdock/art/Silver-arrows-492114917 
It's an aircraft, not an iPhone or somewhoos property but a render of 3d model that I made in 2014. But it could be seen on other resources, violating my copyrights 

So how can I resolve that issue? 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sign the release forms yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ralph. Will try it 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess that DeviantArt have a complaint procedure you must follow when you feel someone on DeviantArt violates your copyright.

Adobe Stock requires you to submit a signed Property release with original artwork.  This gives Adobe and anyone who purchases a license the right to use your image.  Photos and illustrations you submit to Stock must not violate another person's trademark, copyright or design patents. See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/terminology-and-importance-of-copyright.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that your design is not too similar to existing designs. And of course, the keywords and the title must not refer to a corresponding design. MIG Jets would also be rejected by an American company.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Will try not to use such keywords

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines