• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete files I've uploaded?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded 67 images, but have decided that I want to delete them instead of submit them.  I can't seem to find any delete button, until after I've submitted the image.

Is it possible to delete images before I submit them, and if so, how?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Look under your keywords on the right side of the screen.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if you are logged into your provider account, go to "uploaded files" above, then below on "new" and click on the picture. On the right side in the overview field you will find "Delete file" at the very bottom. You can use CMD or CTRL to select multiple files or mark"select all"

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh.  I'm not seeing "Delete File" at the very bottom of the overview field at all.  Unless I'm just missing it.Adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look under your keywords on the right side of the screen.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete_files.png

Best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right in front of my face!  How embarrassing!

Thanks for pointing it out to me guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SeenUnseenMedia  wrote

Right in front of my face!  How embarrassing!

Well, you would expect a button on the preview file, wouldn't you? That was where I was looking for the delete option, as the fields at the right should be used IHO to enter data and prepare the pictures for the final submission. The "submit" button is not to be found neither in that corner, hidden between a bunch of other information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they're in the Uploaded Files "New" section, click on the file, look on the top right corner of the right side panel for the trash can icon and click it. If they're in the Uploaded Files "In Review" section, click on the image, scroll to the bottom of the right side panel, next to the File ID number, click "Delete File".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines