Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long to review

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a new contributor to adobe.stock. I have posted, for the first time, about 40 pictures to start with. The first one i posted 9 days ago and the last one 5 days ago.

My pictures are stil waiting to be reviewed. Is this normal that it takes such a long time, or is it that i have doe something wrong.

Regards

René

(Moderator removes member ID)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

The reasons for the long delays in validations have already been said several times recently in this forum. The Covid-19 crisis slowed down the work of the validators. At the moment it takes more than ten days. The return to normal will be ... as soon as possible. For my part, I note that the time is much shorter for vectors and editorial photos that do not follow the same route. Patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are also taking just as long, with my batch of 30 submitted 30 days ago. the first few of these were reviewed today, but rejected for no apparent reason given. I had no issues and reviewed in just a few days last time I sumitted. I am guessing  possibly Adobe have staff shortages at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris for your replie. I will put is some more patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However guys,how much is the normal time frame for photos to be reviewed dispite the covid pandemic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock reveiewers must evaluate thousands of assets each week.  So as long as it takes. 

It could be a couple of days or 2 weeks, depending on demand.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should read the whole thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/how-long-to-review/m-p/11214188#M999

If you have more than a month of waiting time (outside specific dates, with many holidays in between), I suggest you contact contributor support or ask here if others also experience long waiting times.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

The moderators always give a reason for each rejection. If you do not understand the reason given, then that is a different matter. I suggest you upload a copy each of two or three of the rejected images to contributor's critique forum so that we can assess them and tell you what is wrong with the images. Please include the reason the moderator(s) told you on the rejection page of your contributor account.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reasons for the long delays in validations have already been said several times recently in this forum. The Covid-19 crisis slowed down the work of the validators. At the moment it takes more than ten days. The return to normal will be ... as soon as possible. For my part, I note that the time is much shorter for vectors and editorial photos that do not follow the same route. Patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your replie. Quite understandable. But why don't they say what the problem is on the site of Adobe Stock. If they reported that on their website for new contributors it would have been clear to me and stopped me from wondering if i did something wrong, or missed something when i subscribed myself as a contributor.

Anyway thanks again for your replie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. A message about the validation times when loading images would be useful. As of tomorrow other contributors will post messages on this subject !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine have been up for 8 days and no news. Any idea how much longer is the wait time? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally it takes a couple of days! 8 days is normal during high traffic periods!

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines