Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove Profile Cover Image

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what I need to do to remove my "Profile Cover Image" from my contributor profile.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

In the Contributor Portal, select the Portfolio tab at the top and then click on any of your files. That allows you to choose the option "Make profile cover image" for your selected file. Your cover image will be replaced by the new one. There's no option to go back to the grey background.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Contributor Portal, select the Portfolio tab at the top and then click on any of your files. That allows you to choose the option "Make profile cover image" for your selected file. Your cover image will be replaced by the new one. There's no option to go back to the grey background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kirsten but it's necessary to improve these functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think, there should be an option to go back to grey background .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resolution of the profile cover is not good at all. I'd rather be able to have it removed then it to be like this, it looks amateurish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines