• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload photos to stock after a break

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an account and tried to sell photos last year. but then I had a lot of work and did not find time to upload photos to the stock.  Now there is a war in Ukraine and I am a temporary refugee in Romania.  I want to start uploading photos to stock and sell.  I tried to upload and it gives me an error. in the detailed link to the rules, I re-read and I can't understand why I can't upload photos. Is it because I am temporarily not in Ukraine or because I haven't loaded anything for a long time? what to do?

[Pre-formatting removed by moderator for legibility.]

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say it gives you an error. What error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

изображение_2022-03-12_192055.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no specific indication of what the error is and a link to the general stock conditions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you translate that error message to English? There is no option here to translate a screen print.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

several of your files were not uploaded due to errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps try uploading just one at a time from the fastest internet connection you can find. If the problem persists, contact Adobe Support using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your Dashboard page. The community members here on the forum are not Adobe employees and we can not access your account to determine what the problem might be.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you are probably right, the Internet is bad today. Now loaded one photo on another Internet and loaded. thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines