• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm an Adobe Stock contributor.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an Adobe Stock contributor. I didn't receive the new redemption code. My program ends on March 1, this is very little time. By all criteria adobe, I should get a new code. How can I get a new redemption code? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

No one here in the forum can help with this request as we do not have any insight into your account. You should email Adobe directly:
contributor-support@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

As of my information, all the codes have been distributed. If your account was not considered, there was a problem with the account and that needs to be checked.

To contact contributor support, the best is not to e-mail them directly, but to use the method described here: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support). As this will be sent from your account via a form, and not from your e-mail system, the chances are greater to get a fast answer. Contributor support answers by mail.

The mail address

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here in the forum can help with this request as we do not have any insight into your account. You should email Adobe directly:
contributor-support@adobe.com

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jill_C, I'll email them now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of my information, all the codes have been distributed. If your account was not considered, there was a problem with the account and that needs to be checked.

To contact contributor support, the best is not to e-mail them directly, but to use the method described here: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support). As this will be sent from your account via a form, and not from your e-mail system, the chances are greater to get a fast answer. Contributor support answers by mail.

The mail address is for emergencies, where the contributor has no access to his account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I received the blue banner and my new code today).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, and thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the code today, maybe because my previous subscription ended today too, I don't know if it's related. but in any case I got the blue banner today and I was able to activate the code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I also received the blue banner and my new code today),

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it's related.

By @thibaultr20691496

No, you can use your redemption code on top of a subscription of the same type, and the subscription just extends for one more year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lkkkllllllllllkklllllllllllllllll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines