• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustration not accepted. How to delete an illustration after submission but before reviewing?

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I'm kind of new to both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Stock. Two of my very first images I drew using Illustrator are attached below. I uploaded them to contributor, but unfortunately they got rejected as "Intellectual Property Refusal". I haven't copied another's work, nor have I used any fonts (I drew the letters by myself), brandnames or anything like that. I wonder why this happened and would be really grateful if someone could help me figure this out. It means a lot to me, because I can avoid future errors. The titles and keywords are as follows:

1. World's battle against COVID-19 coronavirus. Illustration.

2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, battle, cartoon, cartoon character, control, corona, coronavirus, coronavirus covid 19, covid-19, defeat corona, defeat covid-19, defend, disease, earth, epidemic, fight, fight for health, fighting coronavirus, fighting covid 19, flu, global, health, health care, illness, illustration, infectious disease, influenza, influenza vaccine, influenza virus, mask, medical, medicine, outbreak, pandemic, pathogen, pathogenic, planet, pneumonia, respiratory, shield, sword fight, symptoms, vaccine, vector, virus

2. Battle against COVID-19 coronavirus. Illustration.

2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, battle, cartoon, cartoon character, control, corona, coronavirus, coronavirus covid 19, covid-19, defeat corona, defeat covid-19, defend, disease, earth, epidemic, fight, fight for health, fighting coronavirus, fighting covid 19, flu, global, health, health care, illness, illustration, infectious disease, influenza, influenza vaccine, influenza virus, mask, medical, medicine, outbreak, pandemic, pathogen, pathogenic, planet, pneumonia, respiratory, running, shield, sword fight, symptoms, vaccine, vector, virus

My second problem is how to delete an illustration after submission but before reviewing? I have mistakenly uploaded the same image twice. I didn't know my image has been accepted because I'm new to this website, so I uploaded the same image again thinking I didn't upload it earlier. I feel very guilty about this because it will consume the time of the innocent reviewers due to my mistake. Is there any way I could delete a submitted content before reviewing?

Thank you.

Image 1:

Abambo_0-1620764669550.png

Image 2:

Abambo_1-1620764700577.png

[moderator changed the attached EPS files to screenshots to protect OP's intellectual property]

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Hi @defaultejrdehojwdk5,

I think you should simply delete the "Red Cross". Yes, I know, it's quite strange, but even if it is obviously not the correct Red Cross-logo, moderators will reject with IP violation. May I suggest you simply change it to white and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete uplaoded images before submitting by selecting the image and then on the panel on the upper right hand side is a waste-basket icon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sir, is it possible to delete an image 'after' submitting, but is 'within' the reviewing process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You can delete it after it gets approved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I need to correct @RALPH_L.

The "delete"-function is somehow hidden, but still possible:

Abambo_0-1620764247366.png

(Sorry for the French, I couldn't get this to English, even that I tried hard, but the "button" is at the same place in any language)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I checked this out, but unfortunately I don't have such an option... I reuploaded the image (thanks to you) after editing, but couldn't find the option for deleting the image (so I'd be able to delete any images if I make such foolish mistakes in the future 😀). By the way, the duplicate image I mentioned before got rejected, hopefully I shall not make such stupid mistakes again. But just for the curiosity, I'd like to know why the delete option is not available for my account...

Thank you!!!

Untitled2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have an IP refusal because for art work you need a signed IP release signed by the artist (you) and the owner (you). Adobe have no other way to prove in a court that they have the right to sell a license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultejrdehojwdk5,

I think you should simply delete the "Red Cross". Yes, I know, it's quite strange, but even if it is obviously not the correct Red Cross-logo, moderators will reject with IP violation. May I suggest you simply change it to white and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!! I didn't think of it that way. Thank you for your support! I'll try changing it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Please notify us of the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines