• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image getting rejected , help

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I created this images using text to image AI and added a property realease fully completed with all my information but it keeps getting rejected.. I tried contacting adobe support and they make me wait for 1h to get transfered but it nevers happens and after 1h waiting they close the chat without saying anything. 

I have read all the FAQ the Guides and everything and can't really find a solution to my problem.. 

I would really apreciate if somone could help me.

Thanks in advance!

This is the message i get:

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image.

During our review, we found that it contains elements that require the correct submission of a written model release and/or property release. We can't accept your image into our collection until you provide a completed and correct model release and/or property release.

In order to protect contributors, Adobe Stock works hard to protect intellectual property. We're not refusing your image outright, but we're placing it on hold until you submit the information we need.

The model release and/or property release you submitted was not properly completed.
Please review the following information about our release requirements for visual content:

You must submit a properly completed and legibly written release for every and all identifiable people and property. Therefore, we need a signed release authorizing the unrestricted commercial usage of the content.

We need you to include all of the following information on the releases you submit:

• First and last name of model, parents (for minors) and photographer
  • Personal details like full name, DOB, address and email address
  • All signatures with dates for model, parents (for minors), property owner and artist
  • First and last name and signature of a witness
  • Minor's parent/guardian (only if a minor is in the image)

Please note these important details, too:

• Contributor name on the release and account information must match
  • Recording session details are optional but recommended

I used the property release model from Adobe and also the digital. What should i do?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The propery realease i have submited looks like this..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, i see you've added it now. My property releases dont get rejected and the differances between mine and yours is that under the section of "Property description, if applicable" I leave this section blank. also where it says "recording session: discription and location" I put "AI generated image" , also where the photo is displayed of the AI image I have a screenshot of the image but the borders are wide enough to see the midjourney bot generating the image and also the prompt used. you know where you type the prompt in on the discord server and then the bot gives you the image. screenshot ALL OF THAT. including the prompt and also where it says "midjourney bot", and also make you've got the date in there too.

actually, do you know what. here's a screenshot of mine: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your replay I will follow your indications to submit another portrait i have. 

So from what are you saying and I understand, we need to prove that we are the owners of that image and it is our property? I thought a property release means to give consent to Adobe to use it. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Also if I make and illustration using adobe illustrator do I need to take a screen shot of the program? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the purpose of a model/property release is to prove to adobe that you have the rights to the image. If it's an AI image then including a screenshot of the AI program generating the image seems to be welcomed by them.

If you make an illustration using adobe illustrator that looks real enough to require a model release then i'm not sure, I guess it couldn't "hurt" to take a screenshot of the image inside in the program. I've never used illustrator to create images so am not entirely sure on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if I make and illustration using adobe illustrator do I need to take a screen shot of the program? 

By @Generative ART

=======

No.  Not for vector graphics.

But if your vector graphic depicts an actual human, you need a signed model release as well a property release signed by you as the artist.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate I just wanted to let you know I followed all the steps and indications you gave and the picture still got rejected again ... at this point I don't really know what else to try..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm sorry to hear you are still having trouble.

are you SURE you did everything and they still rejected the image? because it's only been about 2 days since I posted ..so theoretically it should take ages for before they even see it as you have to enter the que again.. I had images rejected for improper use of tags before and had to resubit them and wait the entire que lenght again before they were looked at.

btw, I just sent you a PM.

Hopefully that will resolve your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because it's only been about 2 days since I posted ..so theoretically it should take ages for before they even see it as you have to enter the que again.. I had images rejected for improper use of tags before and had to resubit them and wait the entire que lenght again before they were looked at.

btw, I just sent you a PM.

Hopefully that will resolve your issue

By @Anthony280912442jrz

If it's in the reminder queue, it won't get evaluated again. Only the property release gets evaluated. However, it seems that sporadically, you have problems with property releases, that are correctly filled out. In that case, and only in that case, I would first contact contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Generative ART 

Did you read the "Generative AI" submission guidelines and follow them to the letter?  See below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clearly your property release is the problem so why dont you upload your rejected property release (and blur out your name/address)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded an example property release exactly with all the info I have put in the original one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me that the description of the image is the problem. Describe the image! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ralph thank you for replaying, our friend here Anthony says he leaves the description blank so that shouldn't be the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He adds more information with the reference image!

“AI generated fictional person” should be somewhere. I find that your description is quite OK. The release in all also looks OK. The witness needs to be a different person, however. Seems to be the case. Property owner and artist need to be you. This is also the case.

(BTW: you really should have added your real property release, with names, addresses, and signatures blurred so that we really see, what you send in. Occasionally, a little detail gets left out.)

After having this information from the community, I would have checked with contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really puzzling, especially since i see no reason why a release would be asked and then not accepted.
I think it could be a case where the moderator makes the rejection and insert the wrong reason but, obviously, it's just a guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really puzzling, especially since i see no reason why a release would be asked and then not accepted.
I think it could be a case where the moderator makes the rejection and insert the wrong reason but, obviously, it's just a guess

By @Fabiobtex

No, the release is not a straight refusal. So, the trouble is really with the release. The moderator may have misinterpreted the release, or they may have not entirely understood what was written.

I see a reason for the release, as you need to assert that the fictional person is a fictional person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what person? It's a eye, and not even a real eye, it's a mesh of colors tha form an eye, can't be recognizable as a person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An eye needs a model release. As it is a fictional person, according to the rules, it requires a property release. I did not make the rules, I only report them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines