Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image uploads being rejected due to model release form

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Ai images are being rejected due to no model release form.  The people within the photos are generated and not real people to sign obviously.   I have selected the option "ai generated". If they already rejected the photo, waiting won't help correct?

Would going the route of a "real estate" property release form maybe work?   Or what can I do as live chat doesn't work, they don't have phone service to talk to. anyone via phone and have submitted email to support as well.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Answered on a previous post. Follow the release guidelines shown on this help page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answered on a previous post. Follow the release guidelines shown on this help page:

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay and thank you so so much for your time Jill!!  Yes I have been reading the requirements for Ai generated.  I didn't know it needed to be an "illustration", in title and keywords, main subject of prompt, etc.  My apologies for the duplicate question,  I know your time is valuable!  

In an effort to save reviewers' time, my time, and concerns of spam submissions, etc.  Is there a way to "edit" a submission that is under current review to add release, update keywords/titles, etc. without deleting the submission altogether?? (besides getting the image rejected during review)?  I can't find any way to edit a submission that's in review, only delete and resubmit or wait for the impending rejection ;).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately, you can't edit an asset that is under review. You'll have to delete and resubmit. The risk with just leaving the assets under review as they are now is that if you experience a high rate of rejections on your account, Adobe can possibly block your account and not allow future submissions. We have seen an increasing number of complaints of suspended accounts here in the forum of late, which seemed to coincide with the rush to submit AI images... 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roger that, thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to be of assistance. Good luck with your future submissions!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real persons or AI trained on images of real persons = signed model releases.

Fake persons = signed property release by you as creator of the AI.

Generative AI Submission Requirements:
==========
Model/Property Releases:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for your time Nancy!  I know it's valuable!  I did just ask Jill another question above about updating a current "in review" submission to be able to meet requirements but can't find out where to do so besides deleting and resubmitting it again... or waiting for that submission to be denied. 
Any ideas if that's possible?

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, please disregard the question about editing a submission in review.  Jill was kind enough to jump back on and answer.  Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines