• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect image selection

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is truly amazing to see what criteria they use to select images. To be honest, I don't see a rule. My images are all in high definition because a Nikon D7500 SLR with high resolution. I understand that duplicate photos are eliminated but in the case of these images of Bologna Piazza Santo Stefano you accepted one and rejected 12. It all seems to depend on the good mood of the selector. Sorry but I don't see any other criteria since the opposite also happens and that is that the photos all pass, even the duplicate ones .

What can I do for them to be reviewed?
Send them identical or with changes?

Thank you, bye Enrico Aliberti

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you believe you are addressing Adobe here. You are not. We are contributors like yourself. We don't even know what "these images of Bologna Piazzo" you are referring to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is much more to "quality" than just the resolution of your images. Don't re-submit the rejected images; that can get your account suspended for spamming  the database. You can upload a couple of them here, and the community members will provide their opinions as to the reason for reject. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Nikon D7500 DSLR can also make bad pictures. The name of the camera is not a guaranty for quality. We did not see your assets, but based on our experience, most of the refusals are warrented. Rarely do we see assets that should pass and were refused by error. 

What can I do for them to be reviewed?
Send them identical or with changes?

By @aliberti36982813i68t

Your assets got reviewed, as they got refused. Yo will need to address the issues in the asset, before resubmitting. Submitting the same asset again and again will get you banned in the long.

Assets are vetted by humans, so for some refusals, there is a certain variance normal. I would, however, not count on the mood of the moderator, that is too easy. 

By the way: I did not accept a single asset of yours. I'm, as all other contributors here, except those marked with an Adobe badge, are fellow contributors. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @aliberti36982813i68t 

You need to upload the refused pictures here for us to assist in showing you the possible reason for refusal.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines