• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limit On AI generated content?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why hasn't adobe placed a limit on AI generated content? Their staff is overworked and the inflow will only increase over time. It just seems like common sense to set a limit like a hundred a month per user that submits AI art. Another bad site effect of this has been the quantity over quality effect. A lot of lower quality submissions are making harder to find anything authentic. I think the staff might be letting through images that they never would have under normal conditions; The insane inflow means that have to lower their standards. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure they've lowered their standards in light of the mountain of submissions that they need to Moderate; however, there has definitely been a learning curve among Moderators with some of the early submissions being approved even with laughable errors. There doesn't seem to be any attempt to audit the database of previously approved assets for proper category, keywords and titles, which is earning the ire of many Buyers who need to slog through the mountain of crappy AI images to find what they're looking for. Adobe seems to rely on complaints against specific assets and contributors before they will address the AI quality issues. 

I do agree that the firehose of submissions needs to be throttled. I would suggest 10 at a time, and no further AI submissions until those have been reviewed. Any account that has a 50% or higher rejection rate should be frozen. This should slow down the "gold rush" mentality and make Contributors much more cautious and quality-oriented.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines