• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mis fotos de mi teléfono

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2024 Oct 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deseó decir que si tomó fotos sin ediciones con flash o efectos sino natural con mi teléfono, pero la pregunta es ¿Si mi teléfono tiene fotos de 3 MB? ¿Cúal es el tamaño minímo para vender una foto de tu teléfono, si el tamaño máximo es de 45 MB?

Espero que cordialmente me respondan, por favor.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The minimum is 4MB. You would need to upscale your 3MB phone images. But be aware that phone sensors do not capture the detail that actual cameras can capture. Even the highest quality images from actual cameras often require some degree of editing, so you can probably expect to have your assets rejected if they are unedited, especially if you are using flash, which can introduce a number of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniellei4510,

OP talks about Mb, not mega pixels. (But they still may mean mega pixels!).🫣

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. My brain is unable to think in MP, DPI, MB. I understand the differences, but I invariably convert everything to inches. It probably has to do with Americans refusing to adapt to the metric system. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My brain too, and I'm metric, my brain processes inches, but no feet, Fahrenheit, and tons. The latter is especially weird, as there are more tons than are good for everyone.🤦‍:male_sign: I also interpreted the 3Mb as “mega pixels”, as I have a tendency of not reading correctly a text. And, ultimately, they may well be “mega pixels”. 😂 Not all users do understand that, neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2024 Oct 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mobile phone camera that captures only 3MB images is very unlikely to create images that will meet Adobe Stock's quality requirements. The sensor is just too small to capture sufficient detail.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no minimal size of an asset in stock. There are, however, quality requirements. Normally, photos (also from “big” cameras) need some editing to meet the required quality standard. Phone images need to be taken in perfect conditions, as the small sensors normally meet physical limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines