Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More Adobe Stock contributor accounts

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is allowed to have more then 1 or 2 Adobe Stock accounts? For example every account has a unique content but the owner is the same person in both..

In case I want to contribute only videos and I will create another acc because of that. Can I? 

(I know its better to have one acc for everything because of more sell potentional)

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

There is no benefit to maintain multiple accounts. Buyers search for Assets by asset type and keywords, so they'll find your images and videos if you do a good job with titles and keywords and if the category isn't too competitive. It is to your benefit to have just one account, because you'll reach the $25 payout threshold sooner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple accounts is with the same user is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no benefit to maintain multiple accounts. Buyers search for Assets by asset type and keywords, so they'll find your images and videos if you do a good job with titles and keywords and if the category isn't too competitive. It is to your benefit to have just one account, because you'll reach the $25 payout threshold sooner.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I woulden't do that. It will hurt your popularity and rank doing that and it does not bring additional benefits. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines