Exit

my account de-activated

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sir
My adobe stock contributor account is de-activated after 1 week, i have n't  received any mail, why my account is blocked without mentioning any reason.

I don't know exactly what the problem is but I believe I have the right to an answer and a discussion
to find out what the problem is and correct the errors.
I have worked for this site for years and have achieved a good level.
If I made a mistake I can fix it without having to block accounts.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Unfortunately, it seems that Adobe has no alternative way of investigating accounts in which flawed assets or other account violations may have occurred other than to temporarily suspend them. If you have a good history on your long-standing account, there is a good chance that your account will be restored, though it may take some time for them to complete their review.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, it seems that Adobe has no alternative way of investigating accounts in which flawed assets or other account violations may have occurred other than to temporarily suspend them. If you have a good history on your long-standing account, there is a good chance that your account will be restored, though it may take some time for them to complete their review.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines