• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Contributor account has been de-activated

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Contributor account was recently closed because I uploaded multiple images of the same type, due to lack of knowledge and rules. I thought it was okay because the titles were different. I appealed to the Adobe team, but they responded that they couldn't reinstate my account. I would like another chance to have my account reinstated. Is there any way to back my account because my account going well.....

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here in the forum can help to get your account restored. If Adobe has already rejected your appeal, you have no other recourse.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, that would be a rejection reason and not a suspension reason. Are you sure there is no other reason? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

they responded that they couldn't reinstate my account.

By @laxeydreamer

===========

You have your answer.  Game over.  😓   You're not ready to be an Adobe Stock Contributor.

Find other interests to pursue. Take some courses. Learn new skills.  Practice, practice, practice.

Goodbye & best of luck with your future endeavors. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines