• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My files are still in review it has been 6 days as contributor

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files are still in review it has been 6 days. i cannot contact contributor help support, live chat, or email ( They didn't reply to me ). Very Disappointed! Some one help Thks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not unusual. Contact them if it gets to 2 weeks. Might be longer for AI, perhaps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live chat is not for contributors. If you are a new contributor check if your ID has been accepted. As @Test Screen Name says, 6 days (especially with a weekend in between is nothing special.

If after the 14 days you still have your assets in the queue, you may contact contributor support. Do not spam them, however. They answer via e-mail so watch your spam folder.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Review time is variable. Most of mine are reviewed within 2-3 days, however it's not unknown for them to take 7-10 days. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines