• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My images not seen

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images that I have added before and are on sale are not visible on my profile.

my accound name: creavist

Why would this happen?

Screenshot_2.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is localizing the user experience for some regions. They need time to review all the assets and during that time your portfolio is not visible in that region. If you post the url to your portfolio, I can check that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answer.

It is like a joke that I can't access the works I uploaded in my region or the people I advertise.

i have 790 works :D. its not much but i see only one image.

When I click on the serial numbers of the images in the contrubutor panel, I get a "page not found" warning.

my portfolio link:

https://stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/209108689/creavist?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great portfolio. And it is visible from anywhere in the world except from those countries that get localized:

https://stock.adobe.com/de/contributor/209108689/creavist?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. It is nice that you can access my profile, but I still cannot access it from the region where I am.

https://stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/209108689/creavist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. It is nice that you can access my profile, but I still cannot access it from the region where I am.

https://stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/209108689/creavist

By @erkansimsek

That's what I explained. Adobe needs to walk through hundreds of thousands of assets for your region to make sure that they fulfil the local legal requirements. As they need to do that manually it takes an awful lot of time and resources. And during that time all unapproved pictures will not be shown for your region but still, they are present in the database and will be shown for other regions. If your content is highly regional, I understand that you are not happy with this, but I'm only providing the explanation. Anyone accessing Adobe stocks from Turkey will see only a reduced set of assets and there is nothing you and I can do about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know you have nothing to do. Thanks for your answer and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines