• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos were rejected due to technical issues.

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

I looked at the first four photos:
1. lack of details
2. completely badly focused, noise
3. lack of details, chromatic aberration
4. badly focused, noise, chromatic aberration

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

@Jorge25257997uuik , it appears that in many of these photos you used filters, such as camera grain or colourisation.  Those will get you automatic rejections, as Adobe Stock customers are looking for neutral coloured, well light, technically perfect images which gives them the most options to modify for their projects.

Besides the noise/grain issues, you have a couple of Intellectual Property (IP) violations which will be rejected even if the pictures are perfect.  The automobile is protected

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at the first four photos:
1. lack of details
2. completely badly focused, noise
3. lack of details, chromatic aberration
4. badly focused, noise, chromatic aberration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jorge25257997uuik , it appears that in many of these photos you used filters, such as camera grain or colourisation.  Those will get you automatic rejections, as Adobe Stock customers are looking for neutral coloured, well light, technically perfect images which gives them the most options to modify for their projects.

Besides the noise/grain issues, you have a couple of Intellectual Property (IP) violations which will be rejected even if the pictures are perfect.  The automobile is protected IP and the air freshener actually shows the  ® registered trademark symbol on it.  Composition is another issue in several of the images, such as the one with the sailboat.  The out of focus blobs in the foreground are completely distracting from the image.

If you are new to stock photography, here are some resources that may be helpful:

Good luck on your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't post all of your refusals. Post up to 3 pictures and see what the community says. We are willing to help, butt checking images takes time, and we volunteer to help you. I beg you not to abuse. If after the initial post, you can't figure out the faults on the next refusal, you are free to ask for aditional tipps in an update to your post, or even in a new post.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and sorry, it was my first post and I didn't know anything about
it.
It won't happen again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not a big affair. I just explained. If you are new to stock, I would advise to submit one or two images, and wait for the reaction. As a beginner you will have more refusals. That's normal and expected. Refusals are not always that your pictures are bad, but they are unfit for stock. You can correct some faults, others are simply incorrigible. Getting the right advice brings you forward.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines