• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos

New Here ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,I send several photos that I took with my mobile phone , but all of them were rejected . Please , can you explain the reason and guide me to correct it . Im greatful .20240416_124749.jpg20240412_160830.jpg20240412_161024.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Hello,

There are a few problems with your pictures- composition being the main one I think. As you have people in them as well, you will need a model release. You can't take photos of people without their permission as these photos will be used commercially. 

Asa these were also taken with a smartphone, the quality generally speaking isn't so good when enlarged. The pixels begin to show when zoomed in - another reason. Due to the fact that these are for comercial use, the quality falls apart.

Yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

I would classify these as snapshots, with little or no commercial value. Take @ricky336's advice and read up on the standards expected for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

First of all the horizons are not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There are a few problems with your pictures- composition being the main one I think. As you have people in them as well, you will need a model release. You can't take photos of people without their permission as these photos will be used commercially. 

Asa these were also taken with a smartphone, the quality generally speaking isn't so good when enlarged. The pixels begin to show when zoomed in - another reason. Due to the fact that these are for comercial use, the quality falls apart.

You won't be able to correct these pictures to meet Adobe's standards, I think.

Read these guides to give you a better idea of what Adobe wants.

Quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html 

User guide:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
Exposure:
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/exposure-in-photography.html
Composition:
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/photo-composition.html
Learn and support:
https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would classify these as snapshots, with little or no commercial value. Take @ricky336's advice and read up on the standards expected for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all the horizons are not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the obvious quality issues in your third picture, you would need a model release from the people walking around. 

The quality issues are getting obvious, when looking at the pictures at 100%. When you only check the picture on your phone, they will look great, especially when you check the wole picture, an seeing as such a reduced image.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an example of what a small-sensor phone camera does to an image - it crushes the detail. The other give-away that these are cell phone images is the fact that they're all shot in portrait orientation. Remember sometimes to rotate the phone sideways to capture landscape format!

IMG_0607.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Soheil .M ,

All your files have noise grains. The first and second files also have chromatic noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1715047422751.png

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1715047479106.png

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1715047505264.png

Due to sensor size and limited depth of field, there are lost details in the first file. In my opinion, phone cams do not take good landscape photos.

The second photo is either slightly under exposed or has a white balance issue and also has a shallow depth of field. I'm not sure if the shakes were taken into consideration.

jacquelingphoto2017_3-1715047951524.png

Due to the small sensor, details are lost in the third file.

jacquelingphoto2017_4-1715048159204.png

To view the quality of your files, you need to zoom in to between 100 and 200%.  It is difficult to get high approval rate using a phone camera. Here you can learn more about the limitations associated with using mobile phone to take stock photo....

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines