• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My vectors are not still reviewed for more than a month! Now Zip files not supported anymore!

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ve been awaiting for more than a month my vectors for review! All them are in zip ! So what do I have to do now?? No support in Adobe Stock any more, no any announcements about changing, etc. Nothing. What to do, please help anybody!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Contributors are waiting over a month for their assets to be reviewed. There's nothing wrong - just a slowdown. Be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, but what to do with ZIP files now? Will they be reviewed or I must delete and upload only eps for now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never uploaded zip files so I don't know the answer. Perhaps another contributor here knows the answer. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, can't understand you are photographer and answer all questions on the forum, none of vector artists here I think, anyway thank you very much. Hope , somebody will be found to resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, but what to do with ZIP files now? Will they be reviewed or I must delete and upload only eps for now?

By @Maks2Art

Sure, why should they not get reviewed. Zip files are no more supported because Adobe now ignores your JPEG preview file and generates that from your vector data. That behaviour is so, since Adobe did introduce PNG files and generates those for vector files too, if you have a transparent background. 

User supplied previews were source of many errors, where the contributor supplied the wrong file for the vector data, and moderation was not sophisticated enough to catch that at the source.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, help with the answer, what to do with not reviewed zip vectors? I need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to wait at least 2 months before you should complain about too long waiting times. The ZIP files are not a problem, but you should have stopped suppling those a long time ago. Adobe did not use your preview for at least a couple of years.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Relax.  Review times can vary from 1 - 3 months, depending on how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue.  Time sensitive assets should be prepared & submitted several months ahead of their target dates. 

Summer is vacation season. Employees take PTO this time of year.  Be patient. Work on other projects while you wait for review. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines