Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My almost 60 + images rejected just for this reason NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE 

I have done all the things right but facing this issue i upload 10 more images and 7 are rejected by this issue NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE..... what Should I do?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Read about the reasons for a non compliant rejection here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Take note of your keywords - sometimes they can be at fault. Make sure there are no brand names or words that could be considered brand names.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Keyword spamming is no help to anyone, especially when the terms are irrelevant.

Ripe Fruit, Fuji Apple and D'Anjou Pear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

It does appear you are copying and pasting verbatim what imstocker is throwing out at you, and it's doing a very poor job at that. I would suggest trying ChatGPT. Start with "Please provide a list of 25 keywords for Adobe Stock suitable for an image with this title: (insert title here)." ChatGPT will invariably list the most important words in the title first, then begin to include synonyms and other words that might apply to the main title. Cherry pick the best ones and include them in the keyw

Votes

Translate

Translate

There are a lot of irrelevant keywords in the list. You need to sanitize those. There are no vegetable, there is no juice, no wet, no shot, no half, no bokeh, no crop, no foliage ... Any of the irrelevant keywords will trigger the non-compliant image refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need to see a couple of the non-compliant images to be of assistance. Please upload 1 or 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi daniellei4510

kindly check images I have upload it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kindly check these image and thank you for your time to response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a lot you can do.  The images you are submitting are not what Adobe is looking for and you will continue to get rejections for the same reason if you continue to submit similar images.  Read the instructions regarding what Adobe accepts and is looking for and start to submit compliant images and you will save yourself grief and the moderators time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read about the reasons for a non compliant rejection here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take note of your keywords - sometimes they can be at fault. Make sure there are no brand names or words that could be considered brand names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you I will keep this point in my mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do they contain watermarks or signatures?
  2. Do the images meet the quality & submission requirements?
  3. Do they contain identifiable people, places or private property?  Did you submit signed release forms?
  4. Did you forget to check the box for Generative AI?

As you can see, non-compliance covers a whole list of things.  Don't make us play 20 questions.  Post one or two of the non-compliant images here for us to see.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. No it did not have any watermarks and signature i have generate these images frim midjourney.

2. yeah it meets quality i have generate all images from midjourney and then upscale them from photoshop and then submit,

3. No these identifiable people did not have its about furit and other I will upload some images here so you can check.

4. No i remember i have check the  Generative AI.

Ok sure I am uploading these images here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One or two, not 50! 😂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly check these are the files I have uploaded yesterday and 9 got non complaint  issue and 1 in review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. There are a few with minor rendering errors that could be improved upon but nothing that jumps out at me (except for the watermelons...which I wasn't too excited about). But even if the rendering errors were minor, that would have resulted in rejections for quality issues.

That said, I opened all of them and none of them have an assigned sRGB color profile (although I have seen instances of images getting through without one). But maybe they got pushed to a moderator who's a real stickler about the rules. Adobe does very specifically state that submitted images should have an sRGB color space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I'll ensure future submissions have the correct sRGB color profile as per Adobe's guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Naseem351036007mec ,

Were these previously refused for technical issue?

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Naseem351036007mec ,

Usually non-compliant refusal results from you resubmitting files that were previously refused for another issue that you have not corrected, or your submissions is not according to the guidelines set out by Adobe. There is no other reason you receive non-compliant refusal. If Adobe does not want your file you receives a "no commercial appeal" refusal. 

If with this information you still cannot figure out why the non-compliant, a screenprint of  your refusal page with a few of the  files large enough that we can see them properly might help us figure out where you are going wrong.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kindly check these files. These are rejected as non complaint image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some flaws in the images. And I would say there are problems with the focus. Have you had images accepted before which are upscaled in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have accepted in adobe freepik and vecteezy which i have upscaled in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your keywords of ONE (and only one, please) of your assets?

Please also post the title of that same image here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kindly check I have uploaded file and title , tags is here ...i have used imstocker website for keyword... Thank you

Title...   Apple and pear in season.

tags: harvest; vegetarian; juicy; nutrition; vegan; group; slice; vitamin; composition; whole; colours; glossy; pack; package; piece; rich; seasonal; shot; wet; half; health; juice; vegetable; colourful; grey; october; outside; shiny; dieting; ecological; foliage; grapes; nourishment; rustic; blurred; bokeh; crop; 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have eliminated: slice, vitamin, composition, glossy, pack, package, piece, rich, half, foliage, grapes, blurred, bokeh

And where is apple? Where is pear? Where is fruit? Where is still life? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyword spamming is no help to anyone, especially when the terms are irrelevant.

Ripe Fruit, Fuji Apple and D'Anjou Pear.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does appear you are copying and pasting verbatim what imstocker is throwing out at you, and it's doing a very poor job at that. I would suggest trying ChatGPT. Start with "Please provide a list of 25 keywords for Adobe Stock suitable for an image with this title: (insert title here)." ChatGPT will invariably list the most important words in the title first, then begin to include synonyms and other words that might apply to the main title. Cherry pick the best ones and include them in the keyword box when submitting. Check to see if there are any pertinent keywords being suggested by Adobe and include those if so. Don't select any that are irrelevant. Don't be tempted to click  "Include all," as they are seldom if ever 100% accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of irrelevant keywords in the list. You need to sanitize those. There are no vegetable, there is no juice, no wet, no shot, no half, no bokeh, no crop, no foliage ... Any of the irrelevant keywords will trigger the non-compliant image refusal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines