• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non exclusive to exclusive

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I convert my non-exclusive uploaded content to exclusive content. Or what is the procedure to upload exclusive content. Please guide.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

There is no concept of "exclusive content" for Adobe Stock, so far as I know. Do you have a link suggesting there is such a thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Here is what Adobe states on the help page regarding your content: 

It is still your content: You are not signing your rights away when you work with Adobe Stock. Instead, you enter a partnership that allows us to promote and license your content. This agreement is non-exclusive. 

The value of this is that you can sell prints or your images or upload them on other stock sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no concept of "exclusive content" for Adobe Stock, so far as I know. Do you have a link suggesting there is such a thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing I've found suggests exclusivity with Adobe.  Just tired of being paid $0.10 on another site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what Adobe states on the help page regarding your content: 

It is still your content: You are not signing your rights away when you work with Adobe Stock. Instead, you enter a partnership that allows us to promote and license your content. This agreement is non-exclusive. 

The value of this is that you can sell prints or your images or upload them on other stock sites.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As mentioned, we do not offer an exclusivity program at Adobe Stock at this time. You are welcome to submit your content only to us if you would like, though there is no formal arrangement for this. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines