• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not accepted due to quality issues

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I'm new to adobe stock and my 1st 40 illustrations got not accepted due to quality issues as they say. Can someone tell me the reason so that i can improved next time? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll pick this one: A Person Lifting Weights. No one is lifting them. They are floating in midair. 

And this one: A Person Engaged in a Hobby. She's holding her brush upside down.

Girl with Pet: What kind of pet is that? A rare breed, apparently.

There are many other issues beyond what I've mentioned, but it only takes one to justify a refusal.

Finally, I can't emphasize this enough: No square aspect ratios! It screams AI and leaves nothing for the buyer to crop or add text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for all your comments. Much appreciated if you can suggest the recommend aspect ratio while generating for AI content. Thanks alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything but square. 8:10, 16:9, 9:16, 11:14, 14:11...it goes on an on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few flaws highlighted:

IMG_0721.jpegIMG_0722.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not take your assets to Photoshop and check them at 100%, but I looked at this one: 

Abambo_0-1720471730871.png

If you can tell me, what is written there, you are great.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines