• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

oddities in reviewing

Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that while most of my images are reviewed and (usually) accepted in a week to three weeks, there is one particular chunk of images – all initially accepted and with releases – that has hung around at the bottom of my review queue for several months, even while everything uploaded before and after it was reviewed/accepted. Any idea why? They had, several months ago, been missing releases, but all had the proper signed releases attached and were just waiting for re-review, which seems to not have happened yet. At how many months past the upload should I email support, or should I just wait a few more months? ty!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

If months have passed with no feedback, I would certainly contact Contributor Support to find out if there is some sort of glitch that has kept these at the bottom of the Moderation queue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

A few minutes after I posted this here, they were all moved to the "needs revision" queue, so I guess it was good that I posted. Unsure what they wanted me to change, because there was zero feedback, but I assume they didn't like the keywording, so I edited the keywords and titles down quite a bit and will see if they get stuck being reviewed for another 3 months 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If months have passed with no feedback, I would certainly contact Contributor Support to find out if there is some sort of glitch that has kept these at the bottom of the Moderation queue. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few minutes after I posted this here, they were all moved to the "needs revision" queue, so I guess it was good that I posted. Unsure what they wanted me to change, because there was zero feedback, but I assume they didn't like the keywording, so I edited the keywords and titles down quite a bit and will see if they get stuck being reviewed for another 3 months 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the "needs revision" queue ? I don't see that on my Dashboard.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant the "reminder" queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that that reminder queue is only for images missing property or model releases. At least, that's all I see in my reminder queue. 
from this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

"Noncompliance

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have things put there pretty regularly if there is a keyword they don't like the spelling of (for instance, I used Hanukkah instead of Chanukah once and the images all went into there). None of mine had signatures, watermarks or any of the other remnants of training that the AI will often ad – I always take those out in Photoshop if they do crop up, but with the right prompts you can generally keep them from appearing.

A lot of times if I have parentheses or dashes in titles the images will get tossed there as well, or an incorrect keyword (cowboy instead of cowgirl was one recent error on my part that caused a big pile of images to get put there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. I've never had any of my images held up there except for those needing releases...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keywords, titles, and releases can be cured online. Quality issues, watermarks etc can't. So, that's the reason for getting in the review queue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines