• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payout issue

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I would like to ask for help. I have an issue with my payout process.

1. I want to pay out the money, I click payout and type the full amount.

2. When I do this the available earnings turn to zero

3. The payment status is changed to pending

4. I waited for a couple of days, and the status changed to 'Payment done' as you can see in the image

5. I checked my PayPal in a couple of days, and no money was transferred to my account.

6. When checking the dashboard 'the available earnings' returns back the money from zero to the full amount.

7. I think there might be something wrong, so I redo the process again.

8. However, the result still the same, I cannot get my money

I'm not sure what is the problem with the payout process, I'm in Thailand not sure whether PayPal / Adobe for Thailand has another regulation or not, please help me check. Thank you so much

Screenshot 2567-02-02 at 03.07.46.png

Screenshot 2567-02-02 at 03.06.50.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what is the problem with the payout process, I'm in Thailand not sure whether PayPal / Adobe for Thailand has another regulation or not, please help me check. Thank you so much

By @Peiqi

You need to check your PayPal conditions. You need a specific account type to receive payouts in Thailand. Best is to look at the PayPal site for Thailand and ask the PayPal support if you have questions regarding this.

The situation is new, so if before this you succeeded in transferring money, it won't work the same now. https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/thailand-relaunch-faq?locale.x=en_TH

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will check this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines