• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo feedback

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone i would love to get your feedback on what you think of these photos that i tried to submit here which got rejected because of quality issues

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

I'm sorry, but the rejection is warrented. The photo is not in focus  and is poorly cropped.

What are you trying to say with this photo? What is the main object of the photo? What would a buyer be looking for to 

search and find this photo? 
These are some important questions to have in mind. Also be especially alert about quality issues. Escpecially focus and exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but the rejection is warrented. The photo is not in focus  and is poorly cropped.

What are you trying to say with this photo? What is the main object of the photo? What would a buyer be looking for to 

search and find this photo? 
These are some important questions to have in mind. Also be especially alert about quality issues. Escpecially focus and exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thank you for your input. I didnt initially understand what was wrong with it but I do here what you are saying after thinking about it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @RALPH_L . This picture is not a valuable addition to the database. You should check the links below.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Ralph and Abambo have stated, it's quite blurry. It's also not well composed. Additionally, I would advise that, while photographing and editing floral images is good for practicing your skills, Adobe Stock already has millions of high quality floral images in the database. The chance that yours would be accepted or sold are very, very slim. Read all of the Help pages to which Abambo has provided links, and you will learn what type of images are desired and saleable.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines