I publish editorial material among other things. When uploading, it happens that I forget to check the "Editorial" box. The photo is then rejected and I have to upload it again, assign keywords again, etc.
This needs to be faster.
Can the Adobe developers please add a feature?
- check by curator if the photo could be editorial
- check if photographer is allowed to offer editorial
- if photographer can offer editorial, push photo back to upload queue (with all keywords)
- there note: this photo is editorial content. Do you want to offer the photo as editorial content?
- Check box for yes/no
- If yes it goes directly back to the upload queue
- If no it can be deleted.
This would save so much time and effort! And Adobe will not lose any photos.
Thanks a lot!
Posted twice, locking.
Thank you so much, Abambo! :sunflower: