• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me understand the rejection for technical reasons

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not noise (because image edited by denoised effect and shoot on 100 iso), this is not camera shake, motion blur or focus issue - because camera on tripod and focus is fully defocused specially. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Hello,

To state the obvious, it is out of focus, despite it being intentional. Adobe will just refuse it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

So, as from the examples you posted, you have a long way to go to match their quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To state the obvious, it is out of focus, despite it being intentional. Adobe will just refuse it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

))))) all bokeh lights is defocused zone of image ! Because Bokeh - is defocused part of image. This is Physics
And then I ask - how do other images with intentionally blurred backgrounds and garland lights get on sale ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, as from the examples you posted, you have a long way to go to match their quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what wrong with my quality ? 😂
This is 24 Mp shoot with lowes iso 100 and Uncomressed Sony A7 RAW files converted in LR CC
The edited is very accuratly and color range don't out of the sRGB color range without color clipping in all channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what wrong with my quality ? 😂
This is 24 Mp shoot with lowes iso 100 and Uncomressed Sony A7 RAW files converted in LR CC
The edited is very accuratly and color range don't out of the sRGB color range without color clipping in all channels.

By @evgenyd14458540

@ricky336 told you: it's out of focus. The rest of the editing can be as good as it can be.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quality meaning composition, aesthetics... etc.

The bokeh isn't good here. You haven't used it effectively - sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the MY original example I have provided, I see a very mediocre quality. I have been on the Stocks for more than 6 years and understand what quality is. I have been in photography for more than 11-12 years. In these specific photos there is no noise, no overexposure, no banding, have good compositio and etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite the fact that some of your search results are illustrations (vector graphics), it is highly probable that most of those pictures would get refused today if submitted today. That's the way it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to upload it tomorrow...
Probably the inspectors are not in a good mood

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of focus, obviously...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can be BOKEH in focus ? This is - physics.
I speccially shoot defocused background lights

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of discussing the obvious, take my advice: move on, it won't be accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of 10 Main Stocks, only Adobe did not understand this image and rejected it 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Adobe's right to refuse the image if it does not fit in the database. Be happy that those 9 other stock providers did accept the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines