Exit

¿Por qué me han rechazado estas fotos?

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_0753.JPGDSC_0781.JPGDSC_2841.JPGDSC_2859.JPGDSC_2956.JPGDSC_2966.JPG

DSC_3009.JPG

Me gustaría recibir recomendaciones para saber más concretamente por qué han podido rechazar estas fotos e intentar mandar fotos más acordes a lo que buscan los compradores. Muchas gracias.

Este es mi perfil y las fotos que me han aceptado: https://stock.adobe.com/es/contributor/211230606/Mar%C3%ADa%20Torollo%20Santos

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Hi @M Torollo ,

The perspective of the 3rd, 4th and 7th photos are incorrect. They should be vertical. 

The first photo is noisy and a bit cool.

The third photo is a bit cool.

The two flags are with chromatic noise and are not in sharp focus.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

I agree that there is an IP problem (the balloons are a modern sculpture I think? You need permission from the artist before your photo can be used in an advert - just as the artist would need permission from you before using your photo in an advert).  But Adobe do not say "technical issues" when they mean IP. 

I wonder if your composition is the problem. Ignoring the tilted buldings, the main subject is cut off slightly in both flags, sculpture and zebra. Adobe want complete objects - the purch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Hola,

The composition needs a lot of work; the diagonal of the buildings does not work here. It Looks as if they are falling over!

You need to be very carfeul how you use strong diagonals.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Nothing is in focus in the first image. 
For the second image to be accepted, you would have to either erase the logo on the basket, or get the building owner to sign a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

The first is out of focus. It is quite difficult to photograph the fire and getting the picture focussed. You should have this part crisp sharp:

Abambo_0-1674568216748.png

The picture is also lightly underexposed.

As for the second picture, you need to edit out the logo on the cage and any other logo in the image. The picture is overexposed, and you need to pay attention to the chromatic aberration.

Abambo_0-1674568857258.png

You have several elements that are overblown, but shouldn't be, as they aren't reflective. This is an indication of either

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias a todos por vuestra ayuda, me motiva para querer mejorar 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines