• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompt + camera brand, lens...

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is as follows, can I write in the prompt any indication that refers to a specific camera brand or lens to generate an AI image? (See the attached example). Thank you very much for your help 🙂

promptbrand.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you may not use company names or model names in titles or keywords. 

Reread the keyword guidelines here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

which specifically state:

Note: Remember to avoid brand names, logos, and trademarks because any third-party intellectual property (IP) captured in your content must be removed or obscured. You can review our property release and trademark/copyright information in our legal guidelines. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have carefully read the keyword guidelines before making the inquiry. However, my question is not whether I can include brand names in keywords, titles, or have logos or trademarks appear in the image. Obviously, that is not allowed, and I understand that. My doubt is: can I include a camera model or lens reference in a prompt to generate an AI image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to review the terms of service with the software provider you're using to generate the AI asset to answer that question. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stock customers are not purchasing your AI text-prompt.  They're purchasing an image. 

If AI image contains a camera, does it look like a Canon EOS R5?

Camera designs are protected by patent.  So that could not be accepted for IP reasons.

Based on your text-prompt as written, I don't see why the camera make/model are relevant. Your subject is an "elegant woman..." not a camera.

https://letsenhance.io/blog/article/ai-text-prompt-guide/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines