• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

quality photos of AI

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. I am trying to create images from AI and trying to sell them on this platform. My images were rejected due to quality issues. Can someone please help me out with where and what went wrong so, I can learn and not repeat the issues?

The photos are attached below,thanks for your answering.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this image, there is a strange halo along the edges of the mountains 

IMG_0754.jpeg

in this image, the trees are just scribbles - no definition.

IMG_0755.jpeg

in this image, the reels are oblong rather than round, and I'm pretty sure that a projector lens doesn't aim through a reel.

IMG_0756.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't post that much picture, generally the issues are similar and checking assets takes time, so usually you do not get an answer for all your assets. Your 5th image has a white border around the image. That needs to be cropped out.

The background shows errors: 

Abambo_0-1722164491342.png

Lines are not straight, they should be. The ribs at the corner are not consitent. Some of the geometry does not make sense.

Abambo_1-1722164694937.png

There is also only one real, all tape systems and film projectors that I did see have two reals. I do not know, how this projector could work. May be you have annexplanation for that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple drawing errors, lack of attention to details. Don't just assume that AI is perfect.  It rarely is.  If you can't correct bad AI, don't submit it.  Discard it and start over. 

Before you submit content, compare your work with current Stock inventory.  It sometimes helps to see what Stock accepts. 

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=projector

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects. Read your Stock Contributor User Guide for more tips.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what AI application you're using, but it's clear it has no idea how movie projectors work. And as far as editing some of the projector assets are concerned, I wouldn't even attempt to do so. And I've been editing images for over 30 years. The projector image are all tossers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines