• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Views" count has vanished

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, my "views" count has disappeared for all of my photos. I still show "sales" but there is no longer a count for "views". Does anyone know why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

We removed the View statistics from the Adobe Stock contributor portal, because the feature wasn’t yet providing aggregate views across the Fotolia and Adobe Stock websites and caused confusion.

Over the last few months our foremost priority for the Adobe Stock Contributor website has been to make the submission process as fast and easy as possible. We now provide an automatic category suggestion, more auto-keywords and the ability to upload a CSV file of metadata for easier keywording of multip

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto.  Happened a couple of days ago.  Whatever ordering option I choose, it just shows 'sales'.  I think the images may be ordered by views, but the actual count isn't shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We removed the View statistics from the Adobe Stock contributor portal, because the feature wasn’t yet providing aggregate views across the Fotolia and Adobe Stock websites and caused confusion.

Over the last few months our foremost priority for the Adobe Stock Contributor website has been to make the submission process as fast and easy as possible. We now provide an automatic category suggestion, more auto-keywords and the ability to upload a CSV file of metadata for easier keywording of multiple files or videos.

We are now working on improving the available statistics on the contributor portal but can’t share a release date at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing this insights, Kirsten. Now, a year after your post: do you have any news on this topic? For me the problem boils down to two different possibilities:

a) my sales are bad because my photos are not good enough (high view count but low sales)

b) my sales are bad because my keywords are not well chosen (low view count and as a result low sales)

Without the view count I don't have a chance to analyse this any further. It would be helpful to hear your internal priority / roadmap for providing a view count again.

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to the universe of stock images and I also miss visualization analyzes, it would help a lot to plan strategies like you said.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

are there any news about 'View statistics'? Now we have the year 2019 and nothing happened! I really miss this feature

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no!https://forums.adobe.com/people/Kirsten%20Harris  is still providing the correct answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this statistic feature will be implemented in the future again.

Like many others said already, it helps us photographers to optimize our portfolios.

Another thing is: When I go in the statistics to "most sold images" it will list me the most sold ones, plus the money I have earned with these photos - BUT - it does not show me how many times these photos have been downloaded.

I guess we all would be very happy, if you could make the statistics a bit better (in fotolia they have been great).
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support the comments made in this thread, to see the number of views for your images is such an essential piece of information, it should also not be very difficult to address (it shouldn`t take years to resolve..). Would appreciate feedback and a firm timeline on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, duly noted. As much as your firm timeline request is appreciated, I'm afraid I have no news to share at this time. 

Kind regards,

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, i doubt Adobe is not capable of fixing this for over 5 years, but rather isn't sooo interested in this. Otherwise it would be odd to offer quite expensive marketing and reporting solutions in the Experience Cloud, if this essential feature is technically impossible. Come on, counting views is not that rocket sience, even across multiple platforms. maybe ask Google to help you out.....

Very disappointing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, Fotolia has been switched off, so that argument is no more.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines