• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Rejected Photos [Moved from old topic]

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try a 5 mega pixels quality and it works !!! the problem i tried a 30 mega pixels and didn't work !!! can't see any errors in the pictures i took before !

DJI_20240730_105332_2327.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The minimum file size is 45MP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes Sir! and i'm Sorry i didn't explain that correctly ! ... te images size in my phone up to 35 mega pixels and phone camera 108 but some here told me about compression problem in images and i solve it by zooming a little and the image looks nice .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this image was rejected, I suspect it was cropped too tightly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some images of high quality when i cropped it and it works but not sure if it will accepted but i load it for review ! or maybe i have to Use the DCLR Cameras ! to solve all problems .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted to an old topic.  I moved this to a new topic for you.

What was Adobe's reason for rejection?

Is this an actual photograph or was this generated by AI?

Did you use an actual DSLR camera or a lower quality phone camera?

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for that and i Used a Motorola Edge 20 with 108 pixels but maybe not focusing in the images ! i will fix that problem soon and thanks ! for the help with links .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Moukhtar389679844gnm ,

When I zoomed in on your file it saw chromatic noise and jagged edges. It gave me the impression of being an excessively compressed file.

You could zoom in on your file at 200% to examine its quality.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you @jacquelingphoto2017 and you are right Motorola phones Used compressing images ! i read about it but did not understand it ! but now i will try to check my images before to post it and thanks for the info ^^ .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit this image as editorial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no Sir! i don't do that ^^ i upload it normaly to sell it ! but i can't find the ("Editorial") option in adobe stock !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not eligible to submit images to the Editorial collection until you have at least 100 prior sales.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohhh ! that's why , thank you for the info and i will try to post more files Sir and is the Editorial has some rules ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, of course there are rules - there are always rules !  Read about this colleciton here:
Adobe Stock illustrative editorial guidelines
I don't think this particular image meets the definition.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines