• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rechazo de imágen por probelmas técnicos

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Es mi primera carga de imñagenes y esta concretamente la rechazan por problemas técnicos. Creía que explicarían concretamente el motivo pero viendo las normas de usuario no encuentro el motivo. Alguien que me pueda asesorar? Gracias!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Hello,

From my point of view, it's terrible - sorry. The overall colour/background is awful - a too strong cast of yellow/green. I guess it is a picture of a mango, but what is in front of it? And they are not in focus. What are they suppose to be and what is the relationship between them all?

So, as a technical fault - white balance/colour temperature, and perhaps composition, and the exposure/lighting is not very good either.

Read the links that are given!! It can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is it?

Who would buy this?  What could they use it for commercially?

Adobe Stock customers come here seeking images of real things and vector graphics to use in their own projects. Read the links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, moderators refuse for generic reasons. It's up to you to determine the faults in the picture. After a while, you will be good at that. Adobe stock expects contributors to be professional enough to be able to examine their pictures and correct the errors. If the error is uncorrectable, you should not resubmit.

Your image is too small for getting a serious critique. It probably contains multiple faults. One fault I could detect is underexposure.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

From my point of view, it's terrible - sorry. The overall colour/background is awful - a too strong cast of yellow/green. I guess it is a picture of a mango, but what is in front of it? And they are not in focus. What are they suppose to be and what is the relationship between them all?

So, as a technical fault - white balance/colour temperature, and perhaps composition, and the exposure/lighting is not very good either.

Read the links that are given!! It can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines