• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

referral link

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me where is the referral link?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018
Discussion successfully moved from Stock Contributor Critique to Adobe Stock Contributors

May be you're looking for this: Adobe Affiliate Program

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What link are you looking for? This forum is for posting pictures so that other users may help you, showing potential flaws in pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Galina

To the best of my knowledge, there is no referral link. You may however copy your public portfolio link from the browser and paste to share with friends, acquaintances, and family.

To find that link click or tap on "Contributor Account" found in the black bar at the top of your stock page.

To the right of the new page you'll see highlighted, "See my public profile"; click or tap on it.

In the browser address field copy web address, then paste it in e-mail, or what ever medium you wish to share with.

Or you may go to Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor  and share link as describe above.

I hope this helps

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no referral link. Probably not at all on this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Stock Contributor Critique to Adobe Stock Contributors

May be you're looking for this: Adobe Affiliate Program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. No, I'm looking for exactly the referral program !!! If you do not know what it is, then do not just write like that. I do not have time to read everything that comes to your mind.

2. I do not need to write to the mail, so I chose the correct answer. There are no correct answers here.

3. There is no referral program. No need to suffer. I already found out all this without you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amambo

What this person is looking for is a referral program link as offered by

https://www.dreamstime.com/affiliate-referral-program#res23340533

and a few other sutes. It is a program in which contributors refers others to sell images and are payed a commission for what ever the referee sells for a stipulated period of time. The package also includes, if referee buys images within the specified time, the referrer is being paid.

It is however very unfortunate the kind of impolite attitude conveyed through the comment of this person after we have taken time from our busy schedule to volunteer answer to this question.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread now. The equivalent to the referral program is the Adobe Affiliate program, where you earn money when people buy CC or a stock plan because of your referral.

Galina66​: Please be more polite or you risk to get banned. Thanks for your understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines